Shielded cable DMX 512 - EIA RS 485 - 2x2x0.22 C522. DESCRIPTION
Twisted-pair cable with total double shielding for electronic equipment in accordance with standard EIA RS485.
The serial communication standard RS 485 is often used in industrial environments for wiring on keypads and numerical control centers.
These cables are also suitable for: security and video surveillance, home automation, photovoltaic energy systems, electronic equipment for wireless transmission, etc ...
Here the main features of these cables:
- twisting pair pitch, continuous and never less than 30 Twist / mt.
- typical ring coloring.
- presence of drain wire for soldering.
- double shielding, necessary for use in industrial environments.
- low pair capacity, for insulation of conductors in PE.
- characteristic impedance of 120 ?.
- outer sheath in flame-retardant PVC according to IEC 60332-1.
Cables suitable for BROADCAST instruments in studios and digital direction for audio / video control. COLORS Gray