Shielded cable for DMX 512 - EIA RS 422 C510. DESCRIPTION
Cables with individually shielded twisted pairs for electronic equipment interfaces in accordance with the standard EIA RS422.
The serial data transmission RS422 is often used in IT and industrial environments, and for junction boxes or numerical control.
These cables are also suitable for: security and video surveillance, home automation, photovoltaic energy systems, electronic equipment for wireless transmission, etc ...
Here the main features of these cables:
- twisting pair pitch, continuous and never less than 30 Twist / mt.
- typical ring coloring.
- presence of drain wire for soldering.
- double shielding, necessary for use in industrial environments.
- low pair capacity, for insulation of conductors in PEE.
- characteristic impedance of 100 ?.
- outer jacket in flame-retardant PVC.
Cables suitable for BROADCAST instruments in studios and digital direction for audio / video control. COLORS Gray