Radio frequency cable 1x50 Ohm + 2x0.50 + 2x0.75 TSK1072. DESCRIPTION
Digital video cable assembled by n ° 1 coaxial RG 174 A / U 50 Ohm built in accordance with the MIL. standards and by n ° 2 pairs of conductors of different section. One pair of conductors for rotation control or for audio switching in the case of cameras or monitors with operator call and the other pair for DC motor power supply of max 12/24 V. D.C.
The cable can be used for the connection of digital surveillance cameras and motorized video security and other installations such as the control of the industrial process. Moreover, the cable is suitable for all applications of radio frequency at 50 Ohm, such as motorized antennas and radio amateur instrumentation.
This cable is therefore recommended for the following installations: supermarkets, airports, hospitals, large spaces, exhibition areas, sports facilities, offices and other industrial and domestic areas for the connection of motorized radio and video equipment, monitors with intercom, etc.
Ideal for Video 50 Ohm BNC and RCA connectors.
The main features of this cable are:
- the inner coaxial meets MIL C17 F standards.
- the different part of the guides that extends the application possibilities.
- the outer sheath and core insulation in flame-retardant PVC CEI 20-22 / II °, making the cable safe and suitable for installation in public constructions.
- the flexibility and the outer diameter of only mm. 8.7 for installation in pipes or other pre-existing network pipes.
- the ability to transport both radio and video signals and services with just one cable.