Shielded cable for DMX 512 - EIA RS 485 - 2x2x0,22 C522. DESCRIPTION
Twisted pair cable with total double shielding for electronic equipments conformed with standard EIA RS485.
The serial communication standard RS 485 is often used in industrial environments for wiring on control panels and numerical control centres.
These cables are suitable also for: security and video-surveillance, domotics, photovoltaic power systems, electronic equipments for wireless transmission, etc?
Here the main features of these cables:
- twisting pair pitch, continuous and never less than 30 Twist/mt.
- typical ring colouring.
- presence of drain wire for soldering.
- double shielding, needed for industrial environments use.
- low pair capacity, for conductors insulation in PE.
- characteristic impedance of 120 ?.
- external sheath in Flame Retardant PVC according to IEC 60332-1.
Cables suitable for BROADCAST instruments in studios and digital direction for audio/video control.