Shielded cable for DMX 512 - EIA RS 422 C510. DESCRIPTION
Cables with individually shielded twisted pairs for electronic equipment interfaces conformed with standard EIA RS422.
The serial data transmission RS422 is often used in IT and industrial environments, and for junction boxes or numerical control.
These cables are suitable also for: security and video-surveillance, domotics, photovoltaic power systems, electronic equipments for wireless transmission, etc?
Here the main features of these cables:
- twisting pair pitch, continuous and never less than 30 Twist/mt.
- typical ring colouring.
- presence of drain wire for soldering.
- double shielding, needed for industrial environments use.
- low pair capacity, for conductors insulation in PEE.
- characteristic impedance of 100 ?.
- external sheath in Flame Retardant PVC.
Cables suitable for BROADCAST instruments in studios and digital direction for audio/video control.